What do you do when the cold weather and constant snow gives you a serious case of the winter blues? We head to our local top secret swimming hole!

Mason spent most of the summer in the pool or at the beach. I hoped he hadn't forgotten how fun water can be in the six month hiatus we took from swimming. Luckily he is still fine with putting his face in the water, and tolerates me dunking him a few times.
Oh how I wish winter was over.

Mason spent most of the summer in the pool or at the beach. I hoped he hadn't forgotten how fun water can be in the six month hiatus we took from swimming. Luckily he is still fine with putting his face in the water, and tolerates me dunking him a few times.
Oh how I wish winter was over.



No comments:
Post a Comment