Jason was out of town for a few days this past week. It seemed like a lot longer. Mason was really good for me, but neither of us liked how quiet the house was. A few different times Mason would wander around asking for "Da Da?". He'd look in the shower, in the office, and in the kitchen.
We went to the Bravo Opera for kids (THANKS MARY) to keep us occupied. We had a wonderful time- Mason was really well behaved. He clapped like his life depended on it. There was a tall male singer, so I whispered to Mason, "hey, that looks like dad."
He looked left...looked right...looked at me as if to ask, hey-yeah! Where's Dad? And then started asking for him, loudly and repeatedly.
Mason likes to look out our front window lately. He spots the cars, the dogs, and the birds. We were excited when he spotted DAD!

He squealed in delight when he saw him, but if Jason tried to pick him up he'd shriek. This went on for quite a while. Mason would run up and hug attack his leg, but if Jason even looked at him he'd run away upset. I think this was his little boy way of saying "I missed you!"
We went to the Bravo Opera for kids (THANKS MARY) to keep us occupied. We had a wonderful time- Mason was really well behaved. He clapped like his life depended on it. There was a tall male singer, so I whispered to Mason, "hey, that looks like dad."
He looked left...looked right...looked at me as if to ask, hey-yeah! Where's Dad? And then started asking for him, loudly and repeatedly.
Mason likes to look out our front window lately. He spots the cars, the dogs, and the birds. We were excited when he spotted DAD!

He squealed in delight when he saw him, but if Jason tried to pick him up he'd shriek. This went on for quite a while. Mason would run up and hug attack his leg, but if Jason even looked at him he'd run away upset. I think this was his little boy way of saying "I missed you!"




1 comment:
I'm really glad you could go and enjoy it! And I'm super glad that "da da" came home. :)
Post a Comment