Introducing EeBee and Baby.
Meet Mason's dolls. He likes to have BOTH of them around most of the time. He takes them to breakfast, he packs them in his church bag, takes them for car rides, and he sleeps with them at night. Mason has Eebee fold his arms when it's prayer time, and like Mason, Eebee says "AAAAmen" with his hands outstretched when we're done. When Mason doesn't want to get his diaper changed, I put one of the dolls on the floor and pretend to put a diaper on them. Then Mason will cooperate. I want Mason to be a nurturing person and someday dad, so I've encouraged all of this. We bought some toy baby bottles at the store so that he would stop dunking their heads in cups of milk. Mason likes to get a blanket, put both dolls in together, give them each a bottle, and wrap them up and give them kisses. Then he does the sign for song. So I sing while he energetically rocks the babies. When I stop he stops, signs "song" again and we repeat.
(Eebee is a laundry monster/puppet thing that Aunt Lisa gave him about a year ago. We gave him the glow worm for Christmas.)
(Eebee is a laundry monster/puppet thing that Aunt Lisa gave him about a year ago. We gave him the glow worm for Christmas.)




No comments:
Post a Comment