I've been psyching myself up for this for a long time. I want to be a good mom, and good moms let things get messy sometimes. I finally found the courage, the paint, and the time to do some serious finger painting. Imagine my dismay when Mason was...not so enthusiastic. He kept asking for more napkins and had a hard time getting his hands dirty. Notice, there is only one picture where he is smiling. Mason tried cleaning up the newspaper, and asked for a bath about a million times. He made me a few masterpieces, and then found the joy of body art. So...hands can't get dirty but legs and faces can?
Over all, not the memorable bonding moment I was going for. I probably made him more cranky than happy. Points for trying???




2 comments:
Oh man, this is hilarious. I love the pics. I miss you guys! A.
Definitely points. :) I think it's a good memory all the same.
Post a Comment