Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Watermelon Patch

There is this really neat place close to our summer apartment called The Watermelon Patch. Because it is too hot to play at the park, they have a super fun (clean, safe) learning environment for kids. The most appealing part to me is that it isn't daycare. You can't drop your kid and run... You have to stay and play. I really love that they have it set up so that parents are spending time with their kids. They ask that you stay within a "hugs reach" of your child at all times.

I wish the summer schedule had the full range of activities, which include Mommy and Me cooking classes, Mommy/Baby Yoga, and more. We checked out the Mini Melon class for Mason's age range. Most of all he seemed to enjoy just playing around.

I want to start a place like this back home. No...I actually just want a place like this for Mason. In my house.


No comments: