Monday, August 23, 2010

Me Starr

Mason watches TV. As a mom, that's hard for me to admit. Almost as hard as admitting that I let him eat hot dogs on occasion.

It's not an always thing, but we've been hard pressed for entertainment lately. I've been working on getting him to sleep in a bit later and his reward is that when we get up we turn on the idiot box and watch Super Why at 8.

It's a silly cartoon but Mason loves it so I justify it because 1. it's on PBS and somehow that's not as bad as other stations and 2. it focuses on reading and the alphabet.
So at the beginning of every episode the characters introduce themselves. They say "Now you, say YOUR name" and pause for a moment. Mason thumps his chest and declares "ME STARR".

1 comment:

Misty said...

Have I told you how much I love that little boy? He just cracks me up!