Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy Last Day of School

I know it will be years before we get to truly celebrate this day, but we were in a celebrating mood.
Mason went to his first movie (Shrek 4) with me, my sister Kristi, and his cousin Ryan. Mason adores Ry Ry, and it's easy to see why. We stopped at Kristi's house to get jackets and Ryan came out with a Shrek toy for Mason.

I sent this top picture to Jason. He texted back "who is the long legged boy in the car seat?" I think he will be very surprised to see how much Mason has grown up since he's been away.

Here we are in the theater. Luckily it was pretty empty so I could take some pictures without getting booed. Mason acted so grown up with his little tray of snacks. He did really well for the entire time and fell asleep at the very end of the movie.

No comments: