Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Any dream will do..."

 My favorite musical is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. So when I saw the Utah Shakespearean Festival's Playmakers were putting it on, we planned another Mommy/Son date. The Playmakers are jr actors 7-17 years old. I didn't expect the production to be anything spectacular, but it was really great. Those kids did a wonderful job and it was quite professional. I really appreciate that there are a few cultural events around town that are kid-friendly. Mason and I met up with my parents and when he grew tired of sitting with me he'd scramble onto the next lap.

Mr. Handsome outside the theater
After the play I took Mason to McDonalds to get a ice cream cone for him and a McFlurry for Jason. By the time we got home Mason was really beat. He handed over his half eaten cone, announced he was tired, put on his PJs, and flopped into bed.

No comments: