Mason's imagination has us laughing our heads off lately. We never know what he's going to do or say next. Or dress up as.
| "RRRRRROAR! I'm going to eat you!" Mason surprised me with this original ensemble. He's got the 'coon hat, Batman mask, a pompom, and no pants. Scary indeed. |
More favorites:
He'll look at his bare wrist and say "Time to go. It's thirteen o clock". Of all the numbers he knows he picks the one that's not on the clock. Neither Jason or I wear a watch so I don't know where he picked that up.
He brought me a squished tangelo and said "It's not a pumpkin. I stepped on it and it's an orange inside."
He'll look at his bare wrist and say "Time to go. It's thirteen o clock". Of all the numbers he knows he picks the one that's not on the clock. Neither Jason or I wear a watch so I don't know where he picked that up.
He brought me a squished tangelo and said "It's not a pumpkin. I stepped on it and it's an orange inside."



1 comment:
My favorite part was that he was an ITALIAN pantless coon-head monster.
Post a Comment