I wrote before how boyish Mason is. It's still true that his favorite objects are rocks and sticks. However, he's recently expanded his fetishes to include necklaces and chap stick. He especially enjoys putting on makeup. I don't have much for him to choose but he does what he can with powder, nail polish, and lotion. And SHOES. I don't have to worry about him trying on heels since I only have one pair at the very back of the closet. Still, he does his best with our boots and flips.
I wonder if any of this behavior has anything to do with the pig tails I keep putting his lovely locks in... I actually really enjoy watching him become aware of all the fun things around him. I know this is normal development. But is it normal to freak out when he sees Dad give Mom a hug? Any why does he keep chasing all the little girls around until he scores a little lovin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment