Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

He loves to play dress up on any given day. Just not on the day I wanted him to. Poor little guy. Why why why do we put all this pressure on little kids when they are too young to understand or remember the holiday? Oh yeah, because it's fun. And they are adorable.

I hope someday he'll look back at all the silly pictures and say "Thanks Mom. Looks like we had fun". And I'll say, "No problem hon, now drive me to the hair parlor to get my weekly perm."

3 comments:

Mary said...

My guess is that cross-eyed picture will become a treasured heirloom. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm, when I clicked on the collage to see the pictures up close, I noticed Mason isn't the only one in costume. It apprears Jason has blue eyeshadow. Let me guess, "it's just a black eye". Uh-huh ;)
Auntie Mame

chelsea mckell said...

oooo, I love your collages. Wish you brought that cute bear to the ward trunkortreat!