Tuesday, November 24, 2009

love struck

I'm such a lucky mom. Mason adds buckets of legos...I mean joy...to my life. He is charming, curious, goofy, and caring. Here are some highlights of our week.
  • He went to nursery by himself. We only checked on him twice through the window :) He was just fine.
  • Lindsey and I went to lunch at the Pastry Pub. Mason spent the entire time clomping up and down the long bench and flirting with anyone that would look his way.
  • We bought him a Fisher Price Christmas Nativity (the unbreakable kind). Every morning when he gets out of bed he MUST go push on the angel and make the music start. THEN we can start the day.
  • I was on my way home this afternoon when he fell asleep in the car. This is my ultimate no-no because it destroys his nap. I rushed home, carefully got him unbuckled, and tip toed towards the house. The neighbor's dog started barking and I groaned when Mason woke up and starting barking back. He continued "woof woof"ing through the kitchen and down the hall. Because he felt so limp I walked into the bathroom to look at his reflection in the mirror. He was completely out of it and barking in his sleep!

5 comments:

Mary said...

So funny!

chelsea mckell said...

the barking story is so cute!
Glad he's doing great in nursery. I now get to tell Brianna that she can play with Mason in nursery - that'll help her be even happier about going!

Necia said...

Being a mom is the best! I love the little special moments! You are such a good mom...I have wanted to buy that fisher price nativity ever since Carson was Mason's age but I am too cheap to buy it!

Hunter Cox Family said...

That is so cute! I swear as a mom all the noise is louder right when you are trying to keep them or get them to sleep. I hope you got my pics.

SheriJane said...

haha, that made me laugh out loud! he's such a cute boy!!