Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Oh what a Valentines Day!

Mason came home from preschool with a bag full of valentines from his classmates. I am not fast enough, nor is my camera to capture his delighted expressions. Each one made him so happy. He couldn't believe his friends were so nice. Mace was just happy all day.

We ran around door bell ditching and dropping off Valentines for friends and cousins until he fell asleep. He thought running around with his dad was pretty fun. Good thing Dad held his hand so well to keep the excited boy on his feet. Grandma and Grandpa Heaton stopped by with some treats and then... wouldn't you know... Cupid  (an old Heaton tradition) himself door bell ditched us and left more goodies.  We ate the cookies and put the rest up for rewards.

I have to include these pictures of Mason decorating the house. He kept asking "I can put them ANYWHERE?"  and "I can use up the WHOLE THING?"

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: