If ever Mason falls or trips and isn't hurt, he'll holler "I'm otay!". Sometimes I don't even know anything has happened but I hear him yelling that from across the house.
Ha. I just went to type this one and realized he must get the phrase from me since I just typed it above. He often says "here's a toy if ever you need it" or "I will play that with you if ever you want".
Mason like to fill in Eli's side of conversations. For example:
Mason: Eli do you want to go with us?
Mason (in squeaky high baby voice): Yes, I want to go.
Mason (back in Mason voice): Oh good. Come on.
Mason likes to add "really really super" or "super duper" to his descriptions. He wants me to wake him up really really super early so he can get ready and watch cartoons before the bus. (Yes, we bribe him but the morning fits have almost disappeared). Or he'll ask for water from the fridge that is super duper super duper cold.
That's our Mace Face:
Ha. I just went to type this one and realized he must get the phrase from me since I just typed it above. He often says "here's a toy if ever you need it" or "I will play that with you if ever you want".
Mason like to fill in Eli's side of conversations. For example:
Mason: Eli do you want to go with us?
Mason (in squeaky high baby voice): Yes, I want to go.
Mason (back in Mason voice): Oh good. Come on.
Mason likes to add "really really super" or "super duper" to his descriptions. He wants me to wake him up really really super early so he can get ready and watch cartoons before the bus. (Yes, we bribe him but the morning fits have almost disappeared). Or he'll ask for water from the fridge that is super duper super duper cold.
That's our Mace Face:



No comments:
Post a Comment