I swear Mason doesn't watch tons of TV. If you heard him talk, you'd think otherwise. The characters from his shows are real to him and he asks about them all the time. Here's his take on pop culture, movie classics, songs and more!

Overheard in church "my home teachers go above and beyond". Mason (loudly): "Hey she said beyond! Like Buzz!"
When he says "infinity and beyond" it sound like "Finny and Yon!"
He argues to himself "Duck season! No, Rabbit Season! Duck Season! Rabbit Season! POW!"
He sings this version of London Bridges: "My fair OLD LADY".
When Mason makes a silly mistake he softly says to himself "Silly ol' bear".
He's often heard saying "There's no place like home" and "Lions and tigers and bears! OH MY!"
One night I was in checking on Eli who had cried out. Suddenly Mason sat up in bed and said "I saw Peter Pan's shadow on my wall!" I hope I never forget the precise way he pronounces Peter Pan.
He likes to quote 101 Dalmations when he's hungry. In his sweet little puppy voice he says "I'm hungry Mother. Mother, I'm hungry too."
One day mid prayer he stopped and said "So Peter Pan is far far away but Jesus is really close?"
At some point he heard the Barney "Love song". Now he sings while he plays "I love him. He loves you..."
He's still tender hearted and cries at Lion King, Little Mermaid, and can't finish Monsters Inc because it's too scary.
Overheard in church "my home teachers go above and beyond". Mason (loudly): "Hey she said beyond! Like Buzz!"
When he says "infinity and beyond" it sound like "Finny and Yon!"
He argues to himself "Duck season! No, Rabbit Season! Duck Season! Rabbit Season! POW!"
He sings this version of London Bridges: "My fair OLD LADY".
When Mason makes a silly mistake he softly says to himself "Silly ol' bear".
He's often heard saying "There's no place like home" and "Lions and tigers and bears! OH MY!"
One night I was in checking on Eli who had cried out. Suddenly Mason sat up in bed and said "I saw Peter Pan's shadow on my wall!" I hope I never forget the precise way he pronounces Peter Pan.
He likes to quote 101 Dalmations when he's hungry. In his sweet little puppy voice he says "I'm hungry Mother. Mother, I'm hungry too."
One day mid prayer he stopped and said "So Peter Pan is far far away but Jesus is really close?"
At some point he heard the Barney "Love song". Now he sings while he plays "I love him. He loves you..."
He's still tender hearted and cries at Lion King, Little Mermaid, and can't finish Monsters Inc because it's too scary.



No comments:
Post a Comment