Monday, July 19, 2010

The Gator Farm

(love this picture. There were signs like this all over the place. It was pretty much my theme for the day anyway, so I paid attention.)

We went to a Gator Farm with Jason's employees. Here's the adventure through Mason's eyes. Starting at Top Right: Mason got to touch a baby alligator. When they first brought it out he started crying. I thought that he was freaked out, but then I realized it was because David got to hold it first and Mason wanted a turn. Bottom Right: This is how close the alligators were from the boat. Mason said that alligator was his and then he really fought me to get into the water. It was actually worrisome how determined he was to get out of the boat. Bottom Middle: This fake gator was just on the path. Before he touched it Mason said, "me scared. I touch? please?". Bottom Left: Checking out the alligators in the pit. Mason's cheeks are starting to get rosy. By the end of the outing his hair was in little waves from the heat and humidity. Top Left: Our funny boy. He never seems to mind lots of noise and stimulus. We were cruising around in the air boat when he fell asleep for a few minutes. Only Mason could find the loud noise and strong wind in our faces soothing. He does this on planes and four wheelers too.

1 comment:

Mary said...

What an adventure!