Mason has been knocking my socks off with his brilliance.
He catches me off guard with how smart he is.
It startles me and I fall into a desperate state of guilt over my neglectful parenting.
I picked up these balloon shaped colors at a craft sale. Immediately he began matching them up.
WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT?

Jason teases me that Mason will never learn his colors because everything in our house is a shade of brown. I think he'll be okay :)
When playing with the shapes he'll purposefully put the wrong colors together, smile, say "Noooooo" and fix it.
He catches me off guard with how smart he is.
It startles me and I fall into a desperate state of guilt over my neglectful parenting.
I picked up these balloon shaped colors at a craft sale. Immediately he began matching them up.
WHO TAUGHT HIM THAT?

Jason teases me that Mason will never learn his colors because everything in our house is a shade of brown. I think he'll be okay :)
When playing with the shapes he'll purposefully put the wrong colors together, smile, say "Noooooo" and fix it.



No comments:
Post a Comment