At his age Mason seems to enjoy dumping out the crayons as much as "writing" with them, but coloring is an activity we can pull out when we desperately need a distraction (or for those of you that are around him much- when he starts making "that noise").
The thing that is most entertaining about Mason's "writing" is that no matter which way we hand him the crayon he always turns it upside down to color. We've tried helping him, but he prefers it pointy side up. Also, he seems to pick out the white ones to color with. Doesn't sound very satisfying does it? It's one of those pointless things that drive me crazy but Mason enjoys it so I'll let it be.



1 comment:
At least he's not still EATING the crayons! We're working on that one...
ps - I guess some mail came for us to your house, and your dad picked it up, and called me, and I called Brian since I'm in WA and he's in Cedar, and he says he's called your dad twice... it's a crazy phone tag game, and I'm the monkey in the middle. If your dad just wants to leave it at your house, Brian can walk over and grab it.
Post a Comment