I had to call the police to report our Jeep window being broken. When I got off the phone Mason says "Remember when we had to call the police when Elijah Parker Starr came out of your stomach?" Sure do.
Mason noticed Joe's jeep at our house. He asked where he was and I reminded him "Joe went to be a solider for a while." Mason says "Why doesn't he want to be a man anymore?"
After a night of coming in my bed, sleeping on the floor, begging for milk for a half hour around three, both of us nodding off in the recliner, and then being put back in his own bed, he wakes up in the morning and proudly says "Look! I slept in my own bed all night!"
Mason noticed Joe's jeep at our house. He asked where he was and I reminded him "Joe went to be a solider for a while." Mason says "Why doesn't he want to be a man anymore?"
After a night of coming in my bed, sleeping on the floor, begging for milk for a half hour around three, both of us nodding off in the recliner, and then being put back in his own bed, he wakes up in the morning and proudly says "Look! I slept in my own bed all night!"



No comments:
Post a Comment