Thursday, December 15, 2011

Brother's Birthday

I told Mason we needed to get Eli a present for his birthday. Mason quickly started pointing out things in his room that he was willing to give Eli. Mason's big heart continuously teaches me lessons.

We also took a special "date" trip, just the two of us, to the Dollar Store to pick something out for Eli. Mason picked out a few things that, say, a three year old would love. I reminded him we were only shopping for his brother and then showed him on the package where it said not for babies. Mason carefully went up and down each and every aisle in the store examining different objects and occasionally asking what age they would be good for. At last he picked out this, which is a really really good present for Eli. A package of pom poms and a container to put them in.

Oh I love the brother effect.







No comments: