Monday, May 9, 2011

Mason's 3rd Birthday!!!

Mason turned three! It was such a wonderful day. I am quite sure I was more excited than he was but when the day finally rolled around we had so much fun and made sure the day was all about him.

I decided the best birthdays start in the morning so Mason got to wake up to this:


And if cakes are going to take forever to make, they should be enjoyed all day too.


I couldn't wait! We let Mason open a present right away.


The week before when we talked about his birthday, Mason asked if he was going to have a birthday hat. So of course we had to find the best birthday hat for him.
Opening presents wouldn't have taken so long if every scrap of paper didn't have to go into a pile on the couch. Not our rule, his!

Isn't it funny how of all the presents and time and thought put into them and it's the dollar store paint project that he gets so excited about.
We invited all the family over and even played some party games. This one is Snake Pit. Ryan is blindfolded and trying to find all the snakes in the bean pit as fast as he can.








Make a WISH!

AND TAKE A BITE! (It's tradition, he did a great job!)

Love you buddy. You are everything to me. Watching you grow up is the greatest show on earth.



No comments: