Mason and I went on a date last Saturday and left little brother with Grandma. When went to the Children's Jubilee featuring Dinosaurs. They had a bunch of activities, fossils on display, and coloring before the concert.

The music was great and there were illustrations by children shown throughout the concert. Mason liked to roar at them or say (loudly) "Whoa, scary!". At the end they played the score from Jurassic Park. I liked the trumpets. Mason liked the drums.

Mason really wanted his face painted to we waited in line for a very long time. When it was his turn he said he wanted a dragon. The lady said he was too small. I suggested a small dragon? She said that he's too small as in he won't sit still long enough. Mason showed her he was big enough to sit very still as long as she needed if it meant getting a dragon.

There were also some toys the kids could play with. Here is Mason with Eliza. Uncle Nate calls this Mason's "just standing there" pose. (He did this for almost an hour at Nate's house the other day). I love this picture. He's thinking "Look! Fun blocks. Aw man. Not fun enough to approach the girl. Bummer."
The music was great and there were illustrations by children shown throughout the concert. Mason liked to roar at them or say (loudly) "Whoa, scary!". At the end they played the score from Jurassic Park. I liked the trumpets. Mason liked the drums.
Mason really wanted his face painted to we waited in line for a very long time. When it was his turn he said he wanted a dragon. The lady said he was too small. I suggested a small dragon? She said that he's too small as in he won't sit still long enough. Mason showed her he was big enough to sit very still as long as she needed if it meant getting a dragon.

There were also some toys the kids could play with. Here is Mason with Eliza. Uncle Nate calls this Mason's "just standing there" pose. (He did this for almost an hour at Nate's house the other day). I love this picture. He's thinking "Look! Fun blocks. Aw man. Not fun enough to approach the girl. Bummer."




No comments:
Post a Comment