Mason calls his sandals "shoe flops".
He was wearing his Elmo costume. Jason asked "oh are you Elmo?" to which Mason responded "NO! I ME!"
Mason frequently requests going to Grandpa's house. This includes 4am bathroom breaks. "I go to Papa's house?"
He'd happily listen to the Three Little Pigs a dozen times a day... except mom gets sick of retelling it.
He used to call Grandma "Fa Fa". This week it evolved to "Shamma" which he says while doing the darling/exaggerated sign for grandma.
Every(single)time he goes to the bathroom he comes out and shouts I DID IT! If you don't act adequately excited he'll say it again. Since Halloween he says: "I DID IT!!!.... TRICK OR TREAT!" and waits for a potty treat. He will also prompt others to say "I DID IT" when they um stay dry..
When he prays he usually includes praying for his baby brother, his blanket, water, and elephants.
When asked a question he usually responds "Yes I may". So we say Mason will you hand me your shoes? Yes I may. Do you want to go to RyRy's? Yes I may.
About 10 times a day he asks "Mama wha's wrong" in a tender little voice. He'll ask "You have a hard day?" When I tell him I'm fine he'll ask again and again until I smile big then he says "Happy"! When he's trying to get away with playing in my bed or avoiding a nap he'll say he's having " a hard day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment