Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lucky Boy


On St. Patrick's Day, Mason got lucky and got to spend the morning with little Maya.
We played with toys for a while but I realized we might have a more enjoyable time together if we put the toys (and Mason's stress about sharing) away.

We put on our jackets and headed outside, grateful that we had some lawn to play on instead of all snow.

We made the traditional pine-cone-PB-bird-feeders.



Mason thought the bird feed was granola. No No Mason. Don't eat the bird's food.

Guess who likes peanut butter? :)

After we were done Mason headed for the snow. Because of our neighbor's huge trees we have a lot of shade and half our lawn seems to never melt. He likes to throw snowballs but that morning Mason decided to be a gentleman and not attack Maya.

As much as I'm sick of the snow and the never ending "2 more inches" storms, Mason is so entertained by snow that I'll probably miss it when it's all gone.



I love sitting back and watching children play. I wonder how they know to be nice. I wonder what game they are playing.

I wonder what they are imagining...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Cute pictures! and I love that video. We need to get those two together more often! I love watching little kids play, too. They are at a really cute age right now! Thanks again for watching our Maya!