
It's scary how quickly the days go by! It is startling to see his legs dangling off a chair! Tonight I was giving him a little massage (right...the kid can sit still for about 2 seconds so picture all eight of our limbs flailing while he keeps eating the lotion) and realized that he's about double of what he used to be. I used to be able to put him on my legs and his whole body fit between my knees and my waist. Now if I lay him down like that he is bent in half and I have toes in my face. Speaking of toes in my face, Mason thinks that toes are for kissing (I have no clue where he got that silly idea). He'll keep his leg extended until he gets his kisses. So every diaper change, clothing change, shoe putting on or removal, or wrestling usually includes a fair amount of toe kissing. He thinks it's pretty funny.
Here are some albums so I can do a quick catch up.
First up: Mt. Trashmore park is the closest place with grass to where we live. Here are some highlights:http://picasaweb.google.com/asherstarr/MtTrashmore?authkey=Gv1sRgCJHY4Orqj9aYcQ&feat=directlink
Next up is our zoo trip. Honestly, Mason didn't really notice most of the animals. But we got our money's worth by looking at rocks, bark, and banging on the glass (you know, the glass that says Do Not Tap on the Glass), http://picasaweb.google.com/asherstarr/VirginiaZoo?authkey=Gv1sRgCMShvO_Uj66NoAE&feat=directlink
And last but not least; photos from Jason's Dads day gift. http://picasaweb.google.com/asherstarr/ForFatherSDay?authkey=Gv1sRgCKvH2-uS-4n4mAE&feat=directlink




2 comments:
super cute pictures!
Ever get kicked in the face while kissing toes? It hurts.
It was fun looking at your pictures! I'm glad you get to do fun things with your boys.
So, there's pink fuzzy tree just like the one at the zoo on our street!
Post a Comment