I only have a few precious days left with Little Mason. Next week he's turning four and is officially a big boy. It hard to express how it feels to see your first little baby sprout into a little person. He's been a great blessing (and challenge) to us. Oh how we've grown together.
Here's his big boy prayer from yesterday:
Hev Dee Fa Der,
Tank tu for this food.
Tank tu for our house
and that we all live in America.
Please bless I can learn to eat with chopsticks real soon.
And how we love each other?
And how we are nice to our brothers and sisters sometimes?
ELI! SHHHHHH!
And how we are happy?
Please bless I can turn four real soon.
Here's his big boy prayer from yesterday:
Hev Dee Fa Der,
Tank tu for this food.
Tank tu for our house
and that we all live in America.
Please bless I can learn to eat with chopsticks real soon.
And how we love each other?
And how we are nice to our brothers and sisters sometimes?
ELI! SHHHHHH!
And how we are happy?
Please bless I can turn four real soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment