Mason has been singing a lot more lately. He sings as he colors. He sings as he plays. One Sunday I was in the hallway with Eli and I heard the strangest song. I walked down to nursery and through the open door saw Mason playing with cars. It was him singing. After listening for a while I concluded he was singing Give Said the Little Stream, or at least his rendition.
Although Mason has made huge strides in his language and pronunciation, sometimes I still have to work really hard to understand what he says. For the past month he's been walking around singing this:
Seen Ice Bahz. Seen Ice Bahz. Alllllll the wayy-yyyy-yyyy.
It's been driving me crazy, not the singing-it's really cute, but that I could not understand what song it was. But the more he sang the "all the way' part the more familiar it seemed. Then it hit me.
Jingle Bells.
Of course! What other song would he be singing in June?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment