We've been working on Mason's speech articulation. Helping? perhaps. Now he walks around saying T-T-T BALL! or M-M-M Nilp (his way of saying MILK). I think we've encouraged him to develop a stutter :)
At night he asks for one of three bedtime stories: Polar Express, Baby Mason story, or Deer Hunt. Last time I was telling him a made up deer hunt story he took over. He was telling me who all was going. "Me Mason Starr, Daddy, Joe, BJ, Elli, Nate...". When he paused I suggested Eli. He laughed like it was the biggest joke. "No! Baby not go. Baby not walk!"
The other day we walked into a dark room and Mason asked me to please turn the sunshine on.
He counts: One, two, three, four, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen.
Ask him which of two options he wants and he'll answer BOTH! with a big smile.
When Mason didn't hear something I said that he thinks might be interesting he gets in my face with big eyes and asks "mommy say?". When there is a noise and he can't figure out where it came from he does the same thing but asks "mommy noise?"
He's very polite. He has continued with the "yes, I may" answer for almost any question. He thanks me for making his bed and helping him potty. He uses "please" all the time. When he wants to talk he'll say "shooz me" over and over until he gets his turn. If he trips or accidentally bumps something he'll say "Oops please".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
love it
Post a Comment