We finally got around to pulling out the Christmas box. Our neighbors brought over some lights for us- a kind and not so subtle hint to get in the spirit of the holidays. We've never had much space to decorate so our options are pretty meager. As we were putting things up and realizing how many more lights we needed, I thought of Mason's nativity and decided since we don't have a "grown up" nativity yet, we'll use his. We brought it out and he helped set up the figurines.
This is how he did it. All of the people and animals in a nice little line. I smiled at his organization. Then I stepped around and saw the rest of the scene. I got a little teary when I saw that he had everyone looking towards Baby Jesus in the manger. I'm glad I got a picture of this reverent set up before he got bored and started throwing pieces down the stairs.



3 comments:
That is so adorable!
We should all get together sometime. Maybe after the holiday's I'll plan something. It would be fun to get the kids together.
that is so SO sweet!! what a smart young man you have!
So Cute! He is a smartie pants!
Post a Comment