
Mason is 8 weeks old today! He's spent most of the day smiling at Jason. It's astonishing how much he's grown up. He's not a newborn anymore. Mason has really filled out this past week and no longer fits in some of his clothes. His chubby cheeks are back! In the last post I mentioned he seemed to be aware of the colorful toys hanging on his car seat. Well, now he is certainly aware and playful. As a matter of fact he thinks he can pull himself to freedom.
To celebrate the two month make, Mason got his own room. Jas' was jealous since he didn't get his own room until he was a senior in High School. We put Mason's crib in the guest room; we'll see how that goes tonight. But the miracle is that for the first time, since we left Utah, he actually went to sleep on his own. Usually he goes from wide awake and happy to overly tired and cranky. Once he starts screaming it's pretty hard to get him to wind down. Well tonight our zero-to-sixty little man went to bed sans the walking/rocking/pacifier-ing/tub-running/bribing/bouncing. I hardly know what to do. I'd knock on wood but I'm afraid it would wake him up.



No comments:
Post a Comment